New Features on the Courts Portal for 2015
A new release of the Indiana Courts Portal was published on July 8, 2015. Beyond the fact that we are now calling it the "Courts Portal" instead of the "Clerk's Portal," new features now available include:
- Attorneys and mediators can now access continuing education statements on the portal instead of signing into a separate site. 3-year statements and complete course credit histories are available.
- Attorneys can now pay delinquency and reinstatement fees online.
- Attorneys and mediators can pay fees for late reporting of CLE and CME attendance or late applications for course approval.
- Account administrators for mediators can now pay annual registration fees in one transaction.
- The sign-in process was simplified so that users who can't remember their usernames or passwords but do have their PIN numbers assigned by the Supreme Court can easily sign in at http://portal.courts.in.gov/pin.
- Notification preferences for attorneys and mediators were consolidated into one screen, so an attorney who is also a mediator can manage these preferences from one page.
- Support for Internet Explorer 8 and 9 is discontinued. Internet Explorer users must upgrade to IE 10 or newer, otherwise use Chrome, Firefox or Safari.