As an account administrator, you have access to pay fees for all the attorneys whose accounts you are assigned to manage, and you can do so on one transaction provided that all of your attorneys' invoices are available.
Availability of Invoices
If an attorney's annual registration information has not yet been submitted, the invoice for that attorney's fees will not be available for payment and will be marked with an icon.
If you are responsible for completing the annual registration for the attorney, you can click the attorney's name from the "Invoices" list to start the process.
If the attorney is responsible, then you must wait until the attorney completes the registration process before you can pay the invoice.
To pay an attorney's invoice, check the box to the left of the attorney's name. Check multiple boxes to pay multiple invoices, or use the "check all" option to check the boxes for all available invoices.
Click "Proceed to Payment."
After you proceed to payment, you'll have three options for payment method:
- Credit Card
- Paper Check / Cash
Paying by Credit Card or eCheck
When you pay by credit card or echeck:
- the portal will automatically fill in billing information based on your attorney record or mediator record, and
- your online payment will be immediately processed after you review your payment information and click the "Process Payment" button.
The portal accepts Visa and Mastercard.
Paying by Paper Check or Cash
- If you would like to mail in a check or hand deliver a check or cash to the appellate clerk's office or Commission for CLE office, you may do so by choosing the "Paper Check / Cash" payment method.
- After selecting this option, click "Continue" to review and confirm your payment method choice.
- Once you click "Confirm Payment Method" you will be presented with a "Payment Acknowledgment" that you must print and include with your check or cash.
- The payment acknowledgment includes a confirmation number that you should write in the memo line of your check.
- A copy of the payment acknowledgment will be emailed to you in case you are not able to print the version presented to you on the screen.
- Attorney registration payments must be postmarked by October 1 to be considered timely. Mediator registration payments must be postmarked by December 31 to be considered timely
Still need help?
< All help topics