Manage my attorney record
Here you'll report Roll of Attorneys information to the appellate clerk's office. The Roll of Attorneys is the roster of all attorneys who are licensed to practice law in Indiana and is governed by Admission and Discipline Rule 4.
You can edit this information at any time during the year, especially when you have a change in contact information that you are required to report to the appellate clerk's office. The Supreme Court uses your email and mailing addresses to send you important information, so failure to report contact information changes can result in you not receiving information about annual registration, CLE statements, and other notices.
In addition, there is a report available to you:
- My Current Roll of Attorneys Info - A snap shot of the information the appellate clerk's office has on file for you.
For an overview of the annual registration process, see our tutorial on Annual Attorney Registration.
More information about...
- Review personal information
- Update contact information
- Change email notification settings
- Change bar status
- Update IOLTA information (with video)
- Add or change attorney surrogate (with video)
- Report pro bono