Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Law, IC 8-1-1-14, requires:
(a) The chairman of the commission shall prepare an annual report and file it with the governor and the chairman of the legislative council before October 1 of each year. The chairman shall include in the report information for the fiscal year ending June 30 of the year in which the report is due.
(b) The annual report required under subsection (a) must include the following:
(1) A statement of the commission's revenues by source and expenditures by purpose.
(2) Statistics relevant to the workload and operations of the commission.
(3) A description of the commission's goals, legal responsibilities, and accomplishments.
(4) Comments on the state of the commission and the various kinds of utilities that it regulates.
(5) Suggestions for new legislation and the rationale for any proposals.
(6) Any other matters that the chairman wishes to bring to the attention of the governor and the general assembly.
(7) Any comments or proposals that any member of the commission gives to the chairman for inclusion in the annual report.
As added by P.L.33-1988, SEC.2.
|IURC Annual Report||2010 - 2011||1285KB/54 pages|
|IURC Annual Report||2009 - 2010||1191KB/56 pages|
|IURC Annual Report||2008 - 2009||1300KB/61 pages|
|IURC Annual Report||2007 - 2008||2141KB/68 pages|
|IURC Annual Report||2006 - 2007||296KB/72 pages|
|IURC Annual Report||2005 - 2006||503KB/69 pages|
|IURC Annual Report||2004 - 2005||1056KB/66 pages|
|IURC Annual Report||2003 - 2004||194KB/78 pages|
|IURC Annual Report||2002 - 2003||1104KB/79 pages|
|IURC Annual Report||2001 - 2002||986KB/88 pages|
|IURC Annual Report||2000 - 2001||3422KB/67 pages|
|IURC Annual Report||1999 - 2000||430KB/79 pages|
|IURC Annual Report||1998 - 1999||396KB/68 pages|