Clearinghouse Forms (Please use Internet Explorer)
*** SCHOOL USE ONLY***
*** LAW ENFORCEMENT USE ONLY ***
- Enter the missing person into IDACS/NCIC immediately.
- Call the Clearinghouse at 800-831-8953 as soon as possible to confirm the appropriate alert criteria has been met.
- Request forms
- The request forms are in .pdf format. Adobe is free software and can be downloaded at https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- It is recommended to save blank request/cancellation forms to your computer.
- Complete form
- Go to “Save As” and title the form: “AMBER/Silver/Blue Alert Request – (Law Enforcement Agency Name)”
- Email request form and photographs to ClearinghouseAlerts@isp.IN.gov
- Call Clearinghouse at 800-831-8953 to confirm request was received
- The Clearinghouse will review the submitted request form and contact the requesting agency.
- If update or cancellation, call and email the Clearinghouse for notification.
- Remove the missing person from IDACS/NCIC if they are recovered
- Email cancellation form to ClearinghouseAlerts@isp.IN.gov