Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
The following valuable metal products have been identified by the Indiana State Police as being particularly susceptible to theft:
1) Copper from air conditioners (e.g., coils).
2) Catalytic converters from cars (for platinum, palladium and rhodium)
3) Farm irrigation equipment
4) Electrical wiring
5) Yard/house ornaments
6) Historical markers, plaques and cemetery vases
7) Telecommunication wiring
8) Aluminum siding/gutters
9) Transformer wiring
10) Rail telecommunications equipment and wire; power and signal equipment and wires; road/rail crossing signals; metal property being transported by a railroad; switching components; railroad track; spikes, angle bars, tie plates or bolts used in the construction of railroads
11) Any product made of metal that readily may be resold.
(Does not include a beverage can)