- Lead Agency: Dukes Healthcare Foundation of Miami County
- Coalition Coordinator: Mike Wilson
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1084; Peru, IN 46970
- Phone: 765-472-4450
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- county population
- demographics breakdown
- smoking rate
Tobacco Free Policies
Hospitals and Health Care Facilities:
Public School Districts:
- All County Buildings
Community-based Tobacco Control Coalition
Beacon Credit Union
Duke Memorial Hospital
Peru Community School Coordinator of School Health Services
Peru First Assembly of God
Miami County Bureau of Tourism
Miami County YMCA
Increase the proportion of Indiana school districts that support and implement a comprehensive school strategy against tobacco use.
Proportion of smoke free policies for worksites, including restaurants and bars.
Extent of promotion of the Indiana Tobacco Quitline
Extent of participation by partners within the broad-based coalition.
Extent of participation by groups representing disparately affected (i.e. hard to reach) populations in the community.
- Funding for July 2009- June 2011: $66,000