Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana State Department of Health
- Lead Agency: ITPC does not currently have a community program funded in Crawford County.
- In you live in Crawford County and need information about tobacco prevention and cessation, please call 317-234-1787 and ask to speak with Anita Gaillard, Director of Community Programs.
- Total Population: 10,743
- Ages 0-4 - 680
- Ages 5-17 - 2,068
- Ages 18-24 - 899
- Ages 25 and older - 7,096
- African American - 17
- White - 10,557
- Hispanic - 100
Tobacco Free Policies
Public School Districts:
- Crawford County Community School Corporation
- All County Buildings are tobacco free