Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Marion County/Indianapolis: The Indianapolis ordinance requires all public places and places of employment, including restaurants to be smoke free. Bars and memberhips clubs are exempt from the ordinance. Effective on March 1, 2006.
Lawrence: The Lawrence ordinance requires all public places and places of employment, including restaurants to be smoke free. Bars and memberships clubs are exempt from the ordinance. Effective on July 1, 2006.
Speedway: The Speedway ordinance requires all public places and places of employment, including restaurants to be smoke free. Bars and memberships clubs are exempt from the ordinance. Effective on September 1, 2006.Hospitals and Health Care Facilities:
· Clarian Health Partners
· Community Hospital South
· Community Hospital East
· Community Hospital of Indiana Inc.
· Fairbanks Hospital, Inc.
· The Indiana Heart Hospital
· Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana
· St. Francis Hospital
· St. Vincent Hospital
· William Wishard Memorial Hospital
· Westview Hospital
· Select Specialty Hospital- Beech Grove (not tobacco free)
· Select Specialty Hospital-Indianapolis (not tobacco free)
· Kindred Hospital- Indianapolis (not tobacco free)
· Indiana Orthopedic Hospital (not tobacco free)
· Richard L Roudebush VA Medical Center (not tobacco free)
Public School Districts:
· Flanner House Elementary School
· Flanner House Learning Inc.
· Franklin Township Community School Corporation
· Indianapolis Public Schools
· Irvington Community School and Irvington Prep Academy
· MSD Decatur Township
· MSD Lawrence Township
· MSD Pike Township
· MSD Warren Township
· MSD Washington Township
· 21st Century Charter School (not tobacco free)
· Andrew J. Brown Academy (not tobacco free)
· Beech Grove City Schools (not tobacco free)
· Christel House Academy (not tobacco free)
· MSD Perry Township (not tobacco free)
· MSD Wayne Township (not tobacco free)
· School Town of Speedway (not tobacco free)
· 360 Degrees
· Carver Center of Kokomo
· DeFrantz Insurance Company and Reality Agency
· Engaging Solutions
· Family Worship Center
· Health and Hospital Corporation
· Holiness Church of God
· Indiana Academy of Family Physicians
· Indiana Black Expo- Anderson
· Indiana Black Expo- East Chicago IBE
· Indiana Black Expo- Elkhart IBE
· Indiana Black Expo-Evansville
· Indiana Black Expo-Ft. Wayne
· Indiana Black Expo-Gary Chapter
· Indiana Black Expo- Greater Lafayette
· Indiana Black Expo-Indianapolis
· Indiana Black Expo- Kokomo
· Indiana Black Expo- Michigan City
· Indiana Black Expo- Muncie
· Indiana Black Expo-South Bend
· Indiana Latino Institute
· JP Frog Promotions
· Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church
· Marion County Health Department
· Martin Luther King Center
· Martin University
· Minority Based Tobacco Control Partnership
· Minority Health Coalition of LaPorte County
· Minority Health Coalition of Marion County
· Minority Tobacco Free Coalition of Delaware County
· Robinson Community A.M.E.
· Second Baptist Church
· Seven Sons Media
· St. Florian Center
· St. John's Community Care Service
· Teen Bling Champs
· TreMike Advertising Specialties
· Extent of community activism among youth to support community change that includes youth involved in the VOICE movement
· Proportion of tobacco free campus policies for hospitals, health care centers, and clinics.
· Proportion of smoke free policies for worksites, including restaurants and bars.
· Proportion of school districts with tobacco-free campuses.
· Extent of tobacco control policies on university/college campuses. This includes indoor and outdoor spaces such as student housing, classroom buildings, and athletic facilities.
· Extent of promotion of the Indiana Tobacco Quitline
· Extent of participation by partners within the broad-based coalition.
· Extent of participation by groups representing disparately affected (i.e. hard to reach) populations in the community.
· Funding for July 2009- June 2011: $770,000