Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Marion County/Indianapolis: The Indianapolis ordinance requires all public places and places of employment, including restaurants to be smoke free. Bars and memberhips clubs are exempt from the ordinance. Effective on March 1, 2006.
Lawrence: The Lawrence ordinance requires all public places and places of employment, including restaurants to be smoke free. Bars and memberships clubs are exempt from the ordinance. Effective on July 1, 2006.
Speedway: The Speedway ordinance requires all public places and places of employment, including restaurants to be smoke free. Bars and memberships clubs are exempt from the ordinance. Effective on September 1, 2006.Hospitals and Health Care Facilities:
· Clarian Health Partners
· Community Hospital South
· Community Hospital East
· Community Hospital of Indiana Inc.
· Fairbanks Hospital, Inc.
· The Indiana Heart Hospital
· Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana
· St. Francis Hospital
· St. Vincent Hospital
· William Wishard Memorial Hospital
· Westview Hospital
· Select Speciality Hospital- Beech Grove (not tobacco free)
· Select Speciality Hospital-Indianapolis (not tobacco free)
· Kindrid Hospital- Indianapolis (not tobacco free)
· Indiana Orthopedic Hospital (not tobacco free)
· Richard L Roudebush VA Medical Center (not tobacco free)
Public School Districts:
· Flanner House Elementary School
· Flanner House Learning Inc.
· Franklin Township Community School Corporation
· Indianapolis Public Schools
· Irvington Community School and Irvington Prep Academy
· MSD Decatur Township
· MSD Lawrence Township
· MSD Pike Township
· MSD Warren Township
· MSD Washington Township
· 21st Century Charter School (not tobacco free)
· Andrew J. Brown Academy (not tobacco free)
· Beech Grove City Schools (not tobacco free)
· Christel House Acadmey (not tobacco free)
· MSD Perry Township (not tobacco free)
· MSD Wayne Township (not tobacco free)
· School Town of Speedway (not tobacco free)
· Anthem Hoosier Healthwise
· Black Nurses Association of Indianapolis
· Brothers United
· Bridging the Gap Project
· Coalition of 100 Black Women
· Community Access to Opportunity
· Covering Kids and Family
· ES Health Solutions LLC
· FAAYM Order of Eastern Stars
· Flanner House
· Forest Manor Multi-Service Center
· Indiana Academy of Family Physicians
· Indiana Black Expo
· Indiana Business College
· Indiana Latino Institute
· Indiana Minority Health Coalition
· Indianapolis Healthy Babies
· Indianapolis Healthy Start
· Indianapolis links
· Indianapolis Urban League
· Indiana prenatal Network
· Indiana University School of Nursing
· Indiana University School of Optometry- Eye Care Community Outreach
· Indiana Youth Group
· Latino Advocacy in Community Affairs
· Latino Health Organization
· Marion County Health Department
· Martin Luther King Community Center
· Martin University
· MSD of Pike Township
· National Association of Mental Illness
· National Kidney Foundation of Indiana
· Not to Believer's Like US N2BLU
· Oasis of Hope Dollars for Scholars
· Promotus Advertising
· Purdue University Extension-Marion County
· Raphael Health Center
· Rock of Faith Missionary Baptist Church
· Saint Florian Center
· The Bethlehem House
· The Leading Ladies of Marion County
· United Way of Central Indiana
· Women in Motion
· YMCA of Greater Indianapolis
· Extent of community activism among youth to support community change that includes youth involved in the VOICE movement.
· Proportion of tobacco free campus policies for hospitals, health care centers, and clinics.
· Proportion of school districts with tobacco-free campuses.
· Extent of promotion of the Indiana Tobacco Quitline
· Extent of participation by partners within the broad-based coalition.
· Extent of participation by groups representing disparately affected (i.e. hard to reach) populations in the community.
· Funding for July 2009- June 2011: $250,000