Crown Point Ordinance: The Corwn Point Ordinance prohibits smoking in all public places and workplaces including restaurants, with the exception of membership clubs. Effective on April 1, 2008.
Hospitals and Health Care Facilities:
· Franciscan Physician Hospital, LLC
· Methodist Hospital
· St. Anthony Medical Center
· Saint Margaret Mercy Healthcare
Public School Districts:
· Crown Point Community School Corporation
· Gary Community School Corporation
· Griffith Public Schools
· Hanover Community School Corporation
Lake Ridge Schools
School Town of Hobart
School Town of Munster
· 20th Century Baptist Church
· American Family Insurance
· B & W Security
· Calumet Township Trustee Office
· City of Gary
· Charter School of the Dunes
· Clark Road Baptist Church Family Genesis Center
· Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
· Drifting Dunes Girl Scout Council
· East Chicago Community Health Center
· Family Wellness Center
· First Impressions
· Gary City Court
· Gary Community Health Center
· Gary Fire Department,
· Gary Frontiers Service Club
· Gary Health Department
· Gary Mid-Town NNORC Project
· Gary Neighborhood Services
· Geminus Corporation
· Gethsemane Baptist Church
· Golden Recognition
· Healthwise Fitness
· Jefferson Elementary School
· Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
· Lake Ridge School District
· Merrillville School District
· New Hope Baptist Center
· Nurturing Assistance to Assure Life Expectancy
· Post Tribune Newspaper
· Provisions Educational Network
· Purdue University- Calumet Campus
· River of Life Ministries
· Roosevelt High School
· Thea Bowman Academy
· The Caring Corner
· The Talks Connection Radio Network
· The Times Newspaper
· Tolleston Middle School
· Urban Enterprises Charter School
· Increase the proportion of Indiana school districts that support and implement a comprehensive school strategy against tobacco use.
· Extent of community activism among youth to support community change that includes youth involved in the VOICE movement.
· Extent of promotion of the Indiana Tobacco Quitline
· Proportion of health care providers and health care systems that have fully implemented the Public Health Service guidelines for cessation.
· Extent of participation by partners within the broad-based coalition.
· Extent of participation by groups representing disparately affected (i.e. hard to reach) populations in the community.