Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
The Ft. Wayne and Allen County ordinances require all public places, workplaces, including restaurants, and bars to be smoke free. Bowling alleys and membership clubs are smoke free in Ft. Wayne. In Allen County, bowling alleys are exempt. Both effective on June 1, 2008.
Hospitals and Health Care Facilities:
· DuPont Hospital
· Lutheran Hospital of Indiana
· Parkview Hospital
· Rehabilitation Hospital of Ft. Wayne
· Select Specialty Hospital- Fort Wayne
· St. Joseph Hospital
· VA Northing IN Health Care System (not tobacco free)
Public School Districts:
· MSD Southwest Allen County
· East Allen County Schools (not tobacco free)
· Fort Wayne Community Schools (not tobacco free)
· Northwest Allen County Schools (not tobacco free)
· Timothy L. Johnson Academy (not tobacco free)
· All City Buildings
· AIDS Task Force
· Asset and Estate Management
· Church of the Nazarene
· El Mexicano Newspaper
· El Puente Newspaper
· Estetica Unisex hair Design
· Fort Wayne African American Cancer Association
· Fort Wayne Community Schools
· Fort Wayne Police Department
· Health Visions Fort Wayne
· Iglesia Bautista Emmanuel
· Indiana Medical Associates LLC,
· Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne, Hispanics Unidos Student Organization
· Kekionga Middle School
· Lakeside Middle School
· Miami Middle School
· North Side High School
· Northwood Middle School
· Omega Healthcare Systems
· Otis R. Bowen Center for Human Services
· Parkview Women's Health
· Patia Translations
· Romary Financial Services
· Study Elementary
· Towles Montessori
· Tobacco Free Allen County
· United Hispanic Americans
· Extent of community activism among youth to support community change that includes youth involved in the VOICE movement.
· Proportion of school districts with tobacco-free campuses.
· Extent of promotion of the Indiana Tobacco Quitline
· Proportion of worksites that provide employer-sponsored cessation support for employees who use tobacco.
· Extent of participation by partners within the broad-based coalition.
· Extent of participation by groups representing disparately affected (i.e. hard to reach) populations in the community.
· Funding for July 2009- June 2011: $160,000