Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
The Ft. Wayne and Allen County ordinances require all public places, workplaces, including restaurants, and bars to be smoke free. Bowling alleys and membership clubs are smoke free in Ft. Wayne. In Allen County, bowling alleys are exempt. Both effective on June 1, 2008.
Hospitals and Health Care Facilities:
· DuPont Hospital
· Lutheran Hospital of Indiana
· Parkview Hospital
· Rehabilitation Hospital of Ft. Wayne
· Select Speciality Hospital- Fort Wayne
· St. Joseph Hospital
· VA Northing IN Health Care System (not tobacco free)
Public School Districts:
· MSD Southwest Allen County
· East Allen County Schools (not tobacco free)
· Fort Wayne Community Schools (not tobacco free)
· Northwest Allen County Schools (not tobacco free)
· Timothy L. Johnson Academy (not tobacco free)
· All City Buildings
· A Change Must Come Medical Education
· Allen County Asthma Coalition
· Allen County Health Department
· Boys and Girls Club
· Community Home Health Care
· Cooper Teen Center
· Eagles Nest Youth Center
· Friends of Bethany
· Indiana Minority Health Coalition
· Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne
· ITG Indiana
· Ivy Tech State College
· Jennings Recreation Center
· Mt. Calgary Baptist Church
· Neighborhood Health Clinic
· Old Fort YMCA
· Parkview Cancer Center
· QUASI, Inc.,
· Queen's Literature and Arts Book Club
· Radiation Oncology Associates
· University of St. Francis
· Extent of community activism among youth to support community change that includes youth involved in the VOICE movement.
· Extent of promotion of the Indiana Tobacco Quitline
· Proportion of health care providers and health care systems that have fully implemented the Public Health Service guidelines for cessation.
· Extent of participation by partners within the broad-based coalition.
· Extent of participation by groups representing disparately affected (i.e. hard to reach) populations in the community.