Runner Volunteer will work in the One-Stop-One-Stick area by performing one
of these functions:
- Transporting specimens from the drawing area to the area where the cholesterol
and glucose are tested.
- Direct Health Fair participant to appropriate waiting area.
- Must follow Universal Precautions Protocol by wearing gloves and lab coat.
- May be asked to direct traffic flow thru the drawing area.
- Operate a copy machine (and make sure all information is present on copies
of Registration form). A copy is needed for TSH, Sickle Cell, Lead, and/or PSA
- Form checker (check form for completeness of name, address, and legibility…
many test results are mailed back to the registrant).
- Check the form to see if the strip of numbers which is attached matches the
number on the form.
- Tally keeping.
DIRECT ANY QUESTIONS TO YOUR AREA COORDINATOR