- Assist participant in completion of Registration Form
- Explain to participants that:
- FIRSTů.They should visit and receive information for booths that
they are interested.
- SECONDů.Go to "One-Stop-One Stick" to have their blood drawn if
that is one of the tests marked on the registration form.
- LASTů.Go to the Counseling and Referral area.
- Check Registration Form for participant signature.
- Any participant under 18 must have a parent/guardian present
who will sign the consent form. Relatives, friends, neighbors, etc., who
are not the child's legal guardian can not give consent for the child to
be screened. (At the HIV/STD Booth the child has to be at least 13 years
of age or older to get tested--this is with or without parental consent).
- Sign as a witness on the Registration form. You MUST BE AT LEAST 18
or older to be a witness.
- If needed, assist participant by indicating various screening booths
DIRECT ANY QUESTIONS TO YOUR AREA COORDINATOR