COUNSELING AND REFERRAL
- Counsel participant on test results according to counseling guidelines
in Counselor's Notebook.
- Participants may be referred to one or more of the following areas:
- Health Fair Screening Booths -- if additional screenings
are indicated, participants should take Registration/Screening form to
designated booths for completion of tests. Instruct participant to
return to counseling area with Registration/Screening form after all
screenings are complete for counseling and referral information if
- Health Fair Educational Exhibit Booths -- for additional
- Private Health Care Providers -- if test results warrant
a second screening or follow-up services.
- Referral -- if participants do not have a current source
of health care see list of providers
- IMPORTANT--Note referral sources on Registration/Screening
form and test results form. Please include name and address of referral
- Keep a tally of the number of participants who visit the Counseling
and Referral area that have been assisted.
DIRECT ANY QUESTIONS TO YOUR AREA COORDINATOR