Innovative CTE Curriculum Grant
The Indiana Works Councils provided $4.3 million in grant funding for innovative career and technical education (CTE) curricula during two recent grants cycles. The grants are designed to encourage innovative and collaborative career and technical training opportunities for Hoosier students, working in conjunction with the eleven regional Works Councils around the state.
The goal of these grants is to foster and scale the most innovative and effective CTE curriculum models. These models require a 3:1 ratio of grant funding to private investment match, meaning that grantees received $3 in grant funding for each $1 of private investment match. All programs receiving grants were developed in conjunction with an Indiana Regional Works Council.
- Please Note: Both rounds of this grant opportunity have completed
- Click here to view the grant award winners for both rounds, including details of the winning grant applications
- Governor Pence Announces $1 Million in CTE Innovative Grant Opportunities (2/10/15)
- Governor Pence Announces Over $3 Million in Local Grants for Innovative CTE Programs (7/3/14)
- Works Council Announces $4.3 Million in Grant Funding for Local CTE Innovations (2/7/14)