SUBSCRIBE TO WEBSITE
Who Can Subscribe to the IPDC Website
Anyone involved in criminal defense may subscribe to our web site. Members of the Indiana Public Defender Council may subscribe for free. Private criminal defense attorneys may subscribe for an annual fee of $100. Non-attorney criminal defense professionals (investigators, mitigation specialists, paralegals) may subscribe for an annual fee of $25.00. Subscribers may not be engaged in any law enforcement or prosecution activities of any kind, whether direct or indirect.
How to Obtain a Password to our Site
Print the Internet Subscription Form, complete and mail or FAX (317-232-5524) it to the Council. If you have questions, email the Website Coordinator in our office. Subscribers will receive a password to access the restricted area of our website.
What Subscribers can access:
- All IPDC manuals and pamphlets
- Casebank - Indexed case reviews
- Defense motions and pleadings
- Jury Instructions
- Seminar materials
- Indiana Defender newsletter from 1997 through present
- Expert & Investigator Directory
- Summary of legislation from the last General Assembly