Subscribe to Lexis
The Indiana Public Defender Council has a contract with Lexis that enables Council members to subscribe to Lexis at a reduced rate (pro-rated if you subscribe during the year). Under this contract, you have a choice of two different annual Lexis subscriptions you may purchase:
- for public defender work only
- for both public defender and private case work
Services provided include:
- access to all 50 states' and federal court opinions;
- unlimited Shepard's citation service;
- unlimited "get a document by citation" to most any source; and
- access to the complete Indiana Practice Library and other treatises, forms, law reviews, etc.
To subscribe to Lexis, click here to log in to the website and then complete and return the application, along with your payment, to IPDC.
If you have questions, e-mail the Lexis Coordinator in our office.
Other useful Information about Lexis:
- Using Shepard's BriefCheck on Lexis Advance - How-to Customer-facing literature
- Lexis Advance User Guide
- How To - Common Research Tasks on Lexis Advance
- Lexis Advance Quick Reference Guide
- Lexis for Microsoft User Guide
- Lexis For Microsoft Office Flyer