Board of Directors
Missi Bush-Sawtelle, Board Chair, Corydon
Bush-Sawtelle has served on the Indiana Natural Resources Foundation board since 2003 and was elected vice chair in 2008 and chair in 2013. She is employed by Bush Enterprises in New Salisbury, Indiana.
Bush-Sawtelle's connection to Indiana’s natural heritage began in the early 19th century when her family settled along the banks of the Blue River. This historical connection has led Bush-Sawtelle to work diligently to protect the abundant natural and cultural resources found throughout Indiana.
A graduate of Indiana University Southwest Bush-Sawtelle also serves on the Indiana Blue River Commission and on the board of the Indiana Historical Society.
- Brad Skillman, Vice Chair, Indianapolis
- Elizabeth Smith, Secretary, Indianapolis
- Ian Rolland, Immediate Past Chair, Fort Wayne
- Bourke Patton, Executive Director, Indianapolis
- Laurie Christie, Danville
- Will Ditzler, Westfield
- Allen Fritz, Winamac
- Shawn Kelly, Chesterton
- Bill McCully, Indianapolis
- Jon Moll, Muncie
- John Stelle, Terre Haute
- Anne Valentine, Indianapolis