New website, new tools, new opportunities
In January 2018, the Indiana Public Retirement System’s (INPRS) self-service secure website will have a different look! We’re creating a new experience to make managing your account and planning for retirement easier.
Here’s what you can expect, starting the week of Jan. 2, 2018:
- New INPRS self-service secure website. You’ll receive new login credentials (PIN) in the mail by the second week of January 2018.
- New phone number – (844) GO-INPRS, or (844) 464-6777. One number. Easy to remember. Call us here starting Jan. 2, 2018.
- Online-only retirement application. Our intuitive, step-by-step format makes it easy.
- Updated retirement tracker tool. Watch your retirement application go through the review process every step of the way!
- Access to more planning resources. Calculate your financial needs in retirement and develop your retirement savings strategy to meet your goals.
The INPRS team is excited to bring you an updated and easy to use website and tools to help you plan for a successful retirement. While we’re making these changes, you can still expect INPRS to continue to provide you with exceptional customer service. Please take the time to review the videos and key dates below and additional details on this page.
|New INPRS Look Videos for Working Members||New INPRS Look Videos for Retirees|
State of Indiana employees, please view these videos using Internet Explorer.
- 12/3/2017 to the week of 1/2/2018: Online retirement application unavailable
- 12/27/2017 at 4 p.m. EST to on or about 1/2/2018: Quiet period – no investment changes can be made while we update our website
- The week of 1/2/2018: INPRS’s new self-service secure website goes live!
NOTE: No investment changes can be made during the quiet period!
|For working members (click on image to download PDF)|
|For retired members (click on image to download PDF)|
Our Commitment to Your Online Security:
INPRS has partnered with Voya Financial® to bring you these new web services. As your partner in retirement planning, INPRS is fully committed to making information security a top priority. Our information security and risk management protocol is dedicated to:
- Ensuring the security and confidentiality of your information;
- Protecting against any anticipated threats to security or system integrity;
Protecting against unauthorized access to, or use of, our systems and information.
NEW: Step-by-step retirement application makes it easy to retire with INPRS!
Our new step-by-step retirement application guides you through your retirement options – edit, save, and submit your application online using the device of your choosing (image below, left).
Once you hit submit, follow the progress of your application using our enhanced retirement tracker (image below, right).
Retirees: Watch your mailbox for a change-in-payer notice!
INPRS is changing the payment provider we work with to distribute your benefit payments. Starting January 2018, we’ll be working with State Street Corporation to get you the benefits you’ve worked so hard for! If you’ve not received it already, please watch your mailbox for a change-in-payer notice from our new payment provider, State Street Corporation. Please take a moment to log in to your INPRS account and verify your direct deposit information. If you received a separate letter from INPRS requesting that you update your direct deposit information, please do so immediately.