Investment Fact Sheets
Investing 101 Fact Sheets
- What Are My Options for Directing My Annuity Savings Account?
- Powerful Options to Create a Well-Rounded Retirement
- What are Target Date Funds and which Target Date Funds are Offered at INPRS?
- What's the Expense Ratio?
- Consolidated Defined Benefit Assets (CDBA)1
- Fixed Income Fund
- Inflation Linked Fixed Income Fund
- International Equity Fund
- Large Cap Equity Index Fund
- Money Market Fund2
- Small/Mid Cap Equity Fund
- Stable Value Fund
- Target Date Funds
1Only available for the Legislators Defined Contribution Plan (LEDC). INPRS' CRIF is currently known as Consolidated Defined Benefit Assets (CDBA).
2Not available for TRF Annuity Savings Accounts (ASA).