- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Indiana Public Retirement System

Indiana Public Retirement System (INPRS) > My Fund > I Want To Change My Address I Want To Change My Address

Change Your PERF Adress Information

To view your PERF address information please go here.

Change Your TRF Address Information

To change your TRF address information please go here.