Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Public Retirement System
Investment Fact Sheets
Investing 101 Fact Sheets
Investment Fund Fact Sheets
- Fixed Income Fund
- Guaranteed Fund (not available for PERF ASA Only plan)
- Inflation Linked Fixed Income Fund
- International Equity Fund
- Large Cap Equity Index Fund
- Money Market Fund (For TRF this option is only available with RSAs)
- Small/Mid Cap Equity Fund
- Target Date Funds
As part of an annual review of the ASA Plans' Target Date Funds, it has been elected that the asset allocation of the funds will change. The decision was made to keep the funds in line with their objectives of having a more conservative asset allocation as the target retirement date approaches. Please note no allocation changes were made to Target Date Funds 2055, 2050, 2045, and 2040. On August 1, 2014, the change will go into effect. Read more
- Stable Value Fund (not available for PERF Hybrid or TRF plans)
Effective April 1, 2014, assets from the Stable Value Fund, managed by Northern Trust, have been transitioned to the Wells Fargo Stable Value Fund C, managed by Galliard Capital Management, Inc. Click here to read the notice and new fund information.