I-69 Major Moves 2020 & Campus Parkway Interchange
I-69 Traffic During Construction
- Traffic will be shifted to accommodate temporary concrete barriers and safer working space along the interstate median.
- Two lanes will be maintained on I-69 during peak traffic times.
- Some short-duration restrictions should be expected during overnight hours and weekends.
- The speed limit on I-69 through the work zone will be reduced to 60 mph and 50 mph when workers are present.
- The State Road 37 entrance ramp to southbound I-69 will be reduced to one lane during work south of 116th Street.
Mainline Phasing Sections
- Phase 1 - Complete
- Phase 2 - Summer 2017 Completion
- Phase 3 - Fall 2017 Completion
- Phase 4 - Fall 2017 Completion
Subscribe to receive text or email alerts about the project via GovDelivery
Subscribe to receive alerts about other INDOT projects with GovDelivery