Project 421 is INDOT’s study of the half-mile section of U.S. 421 through Madison, Ind., that approaches the Milton-Madison Bridge, which spans the Ohio River between Madison and Milton, Ky. The goal of Project 421 is to select a route that best addresses the safety concerns, mobility challenges, and economic development needs of Madison.
Public Hearing: February 20, 2018
INDOT will host a public hearing regarding the Environmental Assessment (EA) for U.S. Route 421 proposed new road construction (Project 421) in Madison. The public hearing will be held on Tuesday, February 20, 2018. A formal presentation will be given by the project team at 6:00 p.m. (local time). Doors will open to the public beginning at 4:00 p.m. (local time) with an informal open house session.
100 Broadway Street
Madison, IN 47250
Tuesday, Feb. 20
Formal presentation and public hearing at 6 p.m.
Open house hours 4-6 p.m., and after the public hearing until 8 p.m.
- Feb. 20 Public Hearing Flier
- Public Hearing Notice
- Project 421 Environmental Assessment (Part 1)
- Project 421 Environmental Assessment (Part 2)
- Recommended Alternative
- Subscribe to the Project 421 e-newsletter
- Project Schedule
- Aug 2016 Open House Alternative Exhibits
- Aug 2016 Open House Flier
- May 2016 Community Advisory Committee Minutes
- Feb 2016 Open House Alternative Exhibits
- Feb 2016 Community Advisory Committee Minutes
- Community Impact Survey
- Feb 2016 Open House Flier
- Dec 2015 Community Advisory Committee Minutes
- Dec 2015 Open House Flier
- Project 421 Fact Sheet
- Project 421 FAQs