Do you have questions about an IHCDA program - project or initiative? Please feel free to contact IHCDA staff.
30 South Meridian Street
Indianapolis IN - 46204
(800) 872 - 0371 (Inside Indiana Only)
(317) 232 - 7777
NOTE: Lenders and Real Estate Agents click here
- Kim Harris - Homeownership Director
- Lee McClendon - Homeownership Manager
- Sara Hawk - Homeownership Pipeline Manager
- Marianne Fraps - Tax Compliance Underwriter
- Tom Pearson - Tax Compliance Underwriter
- Carla Bruce - Homeownership Underwriter
- Dolores Scisney - Homeownership Programs Analyst
- Devon Sprong - Systems Specialist
Lenders and Real Estate Agents
It is the mission of IHCDA's Homeownership Department to promote responsible homeownership opportunities throughout Indiana. Our homeownership programs are uniquely designed to assist eligible borrowers through a below-market interest rate, down payment assistance and tax-credit benefits. This is accomplished with the help of our participating lenders.
If you are ready to get started as a participating lender simply print, review, sign and submit the Universal Mortgage Origination of Sales Agreement (MOSA) to IHCDA today.
If you are already a participating lender looking to renew, please complete the below MOSA and mail your signed contract to IHCDA. You are encouraged to do so immediately so it doesn't delay your ability to reserve.
- US Bank Customer Care Team - Contact for questions regarding loan review, status, deficiencies, loan documentation requirements, or US Bank policy and procedures: