9th annual Legal & Ethics Conference
The Indiana Office of Inspector General will host the 9th annual Legal & Ethics Conference at the Indiana Convention Center. This year's conference continues the tradition of presenting high-quality speakers and content for Indiana state government attorneys, auditors, and investigators, as well as private practice professionals.
Thursday, December 1, 2016
Indiana Convention Center, Sagamore Ballroom*
(2nd floor) *Please note change in location from previous years
100 S. Capitol, Indianapolis, Indiana 46225
Registration: 8:00 a.m. – 8:55 a.m.
Conference: 9:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
State employee: $35
Other government employee: $50
Law school student: $35
Non-state employee: $70
Credit card payments only
5.5 hours, Applied.
** REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED **
Conference Agenda and Bios
Speakers & Presentations
- Michael Boomgarden, US Department of Justice
- Josh Minkler, United States Attorney, Southern District of Indiana
- ASAC Gregory Massa, FBI, Indianapolis Criminal Branch
- Barbara Trathen, Marion County Prosecutor’s Office
- Terry Tolliver, Indiana Attorney General’s Office
- Beth Kelly, State Board of Accounts
- Jenny Wagner, State Board of Accounts
- Steve Vaughan, Indiana Attorney General’s Office
- Mark Mitchell, Office of Inspector General
- G. Michael Witte, Executive Secretary, Indiana Supreme Court Disciplinary Commission
- SAC, Thomas Utz, Jr., US Dept. of Education Office of Inspector General, North Central Region
- Randall Eliason, Professorial Lecturer in Law, George Washington University Law School
- Scott Nickerson, Audit Partner, Crowe Horwath
- Blake Gardner, Technology Risk Senior Consultant, Crowe Horwath
- Linda Pierce, Field Audit Supervisor, IN Department of Child Services
- Serena Crites, Field Auditor, IN Department of Child Services
- Robert Hogan, CFE, Hogan Consulting Group
- Office of the Indiana Governor
A program will be distributed on the day of the conference.
Speaker bios, presentations and materials will be posted here. You may print any materials you would like to bring to the conference. Hard copies will not be provided. Wi-Fi service will be available inside the ballroom for an additional charge.
Can I pay the registration fee by cash or check?
No. All registrations are being handled through Eventbrite. Credit card payments only.
Who do I contact if I have questions about my registration or details about the conference?
You can contact our office during normal business hours at 317-232-3850 or email email@example.com.
What does my registration include?
CLE credit, lunch, and conference materials.
Will parking be available?
Yes. Visit this link for parking information: https://www.icclos.com/planners/getting-around-parking.aspx
Can I cancel my registration?
Yes. Cancellations must be received by Monday, November 21, 2016. To cancel your registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should read “cancellation” and the email should include your name and agency.