Master Financing Bond Program
MASTER FINANCING BOND PROGRAM
Manufacturing companies, not-for-profit healthcare organizations, private institutions of higher education and certain other 501(c)(3) entities with multiple anticipated financing needs may qualify for the IFA's Master Financing Bond Program. This Program offers reduced fees and less paperwork to qualifying projects. Borrowers using this Program will be required to use the IFA's form documents. Contact the IFA with any questions regarding approved lenders. IFA recommends that you contact bond counsel to determine if this program is right for you.
- A $3,000 non-refundable application fee, payable to the Indiana Finance Authority, must accompany all applications
- The IFA will either serve as Issuer's Counsel or select outside counsel in certain circumstances. The Applicant is responsible for paying Issuer's counsel fees, which will range from $7,500 to $15,000, for the Master Financing Bond Program Agreement and additionally up to $7,500 for each new note/schedule issued pursuant to an existing Master Bond Financing Program Agreement.
- A Closing Fee of $20,000, payable to the IFA, is due at closing of the Master Financing Bond Program Agreement. A Closing Fee of $3,000 is due at closing of a new note/schedule issued pursuant to an existing Master Financing Bond Program Agreement.
- Multiple financings over an extended period of time
- Manufacturing or 50(c)(3) projects
- IFA form documents must be used
- Financial institution must be approved by the IFA
- For Master Financing Bond Program forms, contact Cindy Herron at (317) 233-4335 or firstname.lastname@example.org