- The Purposeful Living Units Serve (PLUS) program is a faith and character-based community that encourages offenders to choose alternatives to criminal thinking and behavior by providing a focus on spiritual and character development, life-skills training community service, and intentional preparation for living as law-abiding citizens.
- The Mosquito Nets program uses supplies donated from the community to fashion mosquito nets to send to communities around the world. These nets are essential to the fight against malaria. Volunteer supplies are needed and volunteer assistance is encourage to help with Family Preservation visits.
- Religious Services
- Modern language and large print Bibles
- Greeting cards for all occasions and ages
- Community Outreach
- Fabrics of all kinds
- Sewing notions
- Thread, batting and stuffing for quilts
- All crafting items
- Journals without spiral binding
- Pens and pencils
- Hygiene items
- Wee Ones Nursery
Community Involvement Coordinator
Please contact the Community Involvement Coordinator if you are interesting in volunteering or making a donation. For general volunteer information, please visit the IDOC Volunteer page.