- The Purposeful Living Units Serve (PLUS) program is a faith and character-based community that encourages offenders to choose alternatives to criminal thinking and behavior by providing a focus on spiritual and character development, life-skills training community service, and intentional preparation for living as law-abiding citizens. Volunteers are needed to serve as mentors and facilitate classes.
- The Reformative Residential Re-Entry Program (RRRP) is a six month program designed to instill a set of positive core values by utilizing a core curriculum and community service hours. Volunteers are needed to teach core value classes, serve as mentors, and provide community service opportunities.
- Religious service volunteers are needed to offer spiritual encouragement and teaching with worship for individuals to express their beliefs.
- 3 ring binders
- Pens and pencils
- Construction paper
- Glue sticks
Religious and Motivational Materials
- Devotionals and spiritual material
- Self-help character material
- Strong movies that are faith or character-based that are not rated PG
Community Involvement Coordinator
Please contact the Community Involvement Coordinator if you are interesting in volunteering or making a donation. For general volunteer information, please visit the IDOC Volunteer page.