Facility Overview | Facility Contacts | Visitation/Online Visitation | News & Events | Programs | Facility History
Avg Daily Population
Calendar Year 2013: 1656
727 Moon Road
Plainfield, IN 46168
Community Advisory Board
All meetings are held at 2:00 p.m.
- January 15, 2015 at Reception Diagnostic Center
- July 16, 2015 at Plainfield
UPCOMING EVENTS: IDOC Job Fair (2/19/16)
- Volunteers are needed for the Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous programs. Volunteers provide unbiased support to individuals struggling with addiction.
- The Purposeful Living Units Serve (PLUS) program is a faith and character-based community that encourages offenders to choose alternatives to criminal thinking and behavior by providing a focus on spiritual and character development, life-skills training community service, and intentional preparation for living as law-abiding citizens.
- Volunteers are needed for the following faiths: Moorish Science Temple of America and Asatru.
- Volunteers are needed to teach the following classes/topics:
- Employment skills
- What Got Me Here
- Effective Fathering
- Purpose Driven Life
- Financial Planning
- Please Understand Me
- Suicide Prevention and Hospice Instruction
Community Involvement Coordinator
Please contact the Community Involvement Coordinator if you are interesting in volunteering or making a donation. For general volunteer information, please visit the IDOC Volunteer page.