Facility Overview | Facility Contacts | Visitation | News & Events | Programs | Facility History
Avg Daily Population
Calendar Year 2015: 261
P.O. Box 470, 23rd & Schoolhouse Road
Edinburgh, IN 46124
Community Advisory Board
All meetings are on Wednesdays and will start at 12:00 p.m.
2012 CAB Members
- Reformative Residential Re-Entry Program (RRRP) - A six month program designed to instill a set of positive core values by utilizing a core curriculum and community service hours. Volunteers are needed as mentors to teach core value classes and provide community service opportunities.
- Indiana Veterans Educational and Transition Unit (INVET) - A unit designed specifically for veterans. Volunteers are needed for supplies, community service projects in the community, and one-on-one mentoring.
- Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC) - Classes to help offenders prepare for the high school equivalency exam. Volunteers are needed for tutoring.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) – A group for recovering addicts. Volunteers are needed to assist with the group or start a recovery group.
- Various supplies for groups and the facility
- Service projects in the local community
- 1-on-1 mentoring
- Small group book studies
- INVET assistance with American Legion dues
- Volunteers for recreational activities
- Volunteers for concerts or special groups
Community Involvement Coordinator
Please contact the Community Involvement Coordinator if you are interesting in volunteering or making a donation. For general volunteer information, please visit the IDOC Volunteer page.