The vendor management team manages statewide quantity purchase agreement (QPA) contracts which include, but are not limited to high profile, multi-million dollar, complex statewide contracts.
This team’s main objectives are to ensure:
- Savings are achieved through vendor and agency compliance.
- Continuous improvement of contracts.
- Negotiate contracts, amendments and renewals.
- Measure vendor performance and agency behaviors.
- Ensure contract deliverables meet the state's needs.
- Validate projected savings on a quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis.
- Investigate and resolve any contract issue, dispute and termination request.
- Coordinate and facilitate the protest process.
- Research and determine Buy Indiana qualifications.
- Facilitate quarterly business reviews (QBR) with suppliers.
- Audit contracts and pricing.
- Develop performance metrics & service level agreements (SLA).
- Build and foster partnerships with vendors.
- Validate and report savings of QPAs.