Credit Card Payment Processing Services
Value Payment Systems
The Credit Card Payment Processing Services program is designed for state entities and other governmental entities to accept credit and debit cards and e-Checks as a form of payment method. Offering payment acceptance through payment channels of website acceptance (WEB), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), and Point-of-Sale (POS), state entities utilizing this agreement can further service their patron with convenient payment options.
- Contract Number: ASA-3-12949
- Contractor: Value Payment Systems LLC
- Contract Period: 10/21/2012-10/31/2018
Initial Interest and Program Management
As a state entity or other governmental entity, if interested in discussing this program, please contact Scott Slusser at Value Payment Systems at (615) 730-6367 Ext. 1331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie Potter, IDOA Procurement
Phone: (317) 234-4998
Value Payment Systems LLC
Jeff Gardner, Value Payment Systems LLC
(615) 730-6367 Ext. 330
Scott Slusser, Value Payment Systems LLC
(615) 730-6367 Ext. 331
- Customer Service Contact List: View a high-level program user guide.
- Scope of Work Agreement - STATE EMPLOYEE ENTITY TEMPLATE: View the template a state employee would work with the state program manager and VPS on to complete for incorporating scope and recognize requested needs.
- Scope of Work Agreement – STATE OTHER GOVERNMENTAL ENTITY TEMPLATE: View the template an other governmental entity would work with the state program manager and VPS on to complete for incorporating scope and recognize requested needs.