Value Payment Systems - QPA#12949
The Credit Card Payment Processing Services program is designed for state entities and other governmental entities to accept credit and debit cards and e-Checks as a form of payment method. Offering payment acceptance through payment channels of website acceptance (WEB), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), and Point-of-Sale (POS), state entities utilizing this agreement can further service their patron with convenient payment options.
- Contract Number: ASA-3-12949
- Contractor: Value Payment Systems LLC
- Contract Period: 10/21/2012-10/31/2014
Initial Interest and Program Management
As a state entity or other governmental entity, if interested in discussing this program, please contact Gina Kerr with the Indiana Department of Administration at 317-234-4998 or email@example.com
Value Payment Systems LLC
- Program User Guide: COMING SOON!
- Customer Service Contact List: View a high-level program user guide.
- Scope of Work Agreement - STATE EMPLOYEE ENTITY TEMPLATE: View the template a state employee would work with the state program manager and VPS on to complete for incorporating scope and recognize requested needs.
- Scope of Work Agreement – STATE OTHER GOVERNMENTAL ENTITY TEMPLATE: View the template an other governmental entity would work with the state program manager and VPS on to complete for incorporating scope and recognize requested needs.
- Contract: To request a copy of the contract, email: firstname.lastname@example.org