Pitney Bowes Mailing Equipment QPA#11497
QPA#11497 has been awarded to Pitney Bowes Inc. as a result of a competitive bid process (RFP 9-48). Through this contract, Pitney Bowes provides mailing machines, mailing supplies, and associated necessities to Indiana State Agencies and other governmental entities.
- IDOA Contract Manager: Megan Lawson
- Phone: (317) 234-0067
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Contractor: Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Contract term: 4/1/2010 – 5/1/2014
- Contract pricing with significant discounts off the list price.
- Industry-leading product supplier.
- Dedicated Account Management Team
- Acceptance of the State’s Purchasing Card (details provided in Mailing Equipment Handbook)
- QPA provides a standardized product offering.
- All equipment offered must meet the current or posted approval of United States Postal service.
- The Monthly Maintenance Service Agreement Charges are to include all preventative maintenance, emergency calls, parts, and labor.
- All orders are FOB Destination with no shipping charges for all products
- All payments shall be made in arrears in conformance with State fiscal policies and procedures.
- Backorders will not be billed until shipped. Contractor will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
- Account Managers and vendor representatives are available to discuss your needs and how their products will help you meet them.
- Additional Contract Requirements listed in actual contract.
- Prices will not be adjusted on the products in the market basket without permission of IDOA/Procurement.
- For mailing machines, utilize the “Market Basket” offerings before reviewing the Non-Market Basket offerings; this will assist in standardizing the products utilized in field.
QPA ordering process: Orders will be placed using PeopleSoft. Refer to the Mailing Equipment Ordering Handbook for particular details on order placement (example: Multiple Fiscal Year encumbrance if leasing a mailing machine.)
Ordering – Best Practices:
- Research the products.
- Alert Contract Manager if an error occurs while placing an order via catalog method.
- Important: Always double-check the order for correctness before converting from a requisition to a PO.
- Notify Customer Service if there is a discrepancy in product count (vs. shipping documents), and / or damaged product. Take digital pictures (at your discretion).
- Advise Contract Manager on all quality or customer service issues via Issue Logs, Commodity User Group meetings or direct correspondence.
- To return an ordered item: notify Pitney Bowes Customer Service within 5-7 business days of receiving the item.
Pitney Bowes Inc. Customer Service
- Operation Hours: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST
- Customer Service Technicians:
Manufacturer-trained certified and authorized
Technician will call you within 2 hour via phone
Call backs average 4 hours not to exceed 8 hours
Via phone – 800-522-0020
A Technician will try to troubleshoot over the phone if an onsite rep is need they will be dispatched.
Information to provide: Have model and serial number of machine handy- located on back of the machines. If you cannot locate this PBI can pull information by account phone number.
Service calls can also be placed online through MyAccount.com
QPA Contract Management:
Vendor Management and Supplier Performance team created to promote savings through monitoring vendor performance and increased cooperation with state agencies.
- Control Pricing: Price increases will be submitted to IDOA/Procurement Division will be reviewed and analyzed before such price increases take effect.
- Maximize usage: The vendor will provide reports (monthly, quarterly and year-to-date) which will be used to proactively audit agency compliance / non-compliance and during Quarterly Business Review.
- Monitor contract scope: Additional work or change the scope of the work will not occur until authorized in writing by IDOA.
- Vendor performance: Monitoring the contractor’s performance through quantitative analysis: Vendor Scorecards, Issue Logs and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR).