Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
This contract has been awarded on the basis of the competitive bid process (ASA-14-26) to provide mailing equipment/machines and mailing supplies to Indiana state agencies and other local governmental entities.
Contract Number: ASA-14-26
QPA Number: 13142
Contractor: Pitney Bowes Inc.
Contract Period: 6/1/2014 – 5/31/2015 with 3 optional 1 year renewals
- QPA provides a standardized product offering (Market Basket) as well as a % of list price for all other purchases (Non-Market Basket)
- Dedicated Account Management Team
- All equipment offered must be new and meet the current or posted approval of the United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Postage Meter resets are free of charge
- Monthly Maintenance Service Agreement Charges are to include all preventative maintenance, emergency calls, all software/system upgrades needed, parts and labor
- Pricing includes: shipping/delivery, installation, set-up and training
State agencies should utilize the “Market Basket” offerings before reviewing the Non-Market Basket offerings; this will assist in standardizing the products offered
Indiana Department of Administration
Pitney Bowes Inc.