The websites listed below address pollution prevention technologies and initiatives that might be useful for promoting or implementing your own P2 programs or initiatives.
- The CleanerSolutions Database from the Toxics Use Reduction Institute’s Surface Solutions Laboratory at the University of Massachusetts Lowell provides test results and vendor information regarding solvent substitution for surface cleaning.
- Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable:
- The Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable (GLRPPR) is a professional organization dedicated to promoting information exchange and networking to P2 professionals in the Great Lakes regions of the United States and Canada.
- Green Chemistry Resource Exchange:
- The Green Chemistry Resource Exchange, sponsored by the American Chemical Society Green Chemistry Institute, provides a public collection of media addressing green chemistry and technology that promote the exchange of ideas and research.
- U.S. EPA Environmental Stewardship:
- The U.S. EPA’s Environmental Stewardship website provides links and tips for working towards promoting and practicing environmental stewardship throughout the United States.