- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Nonpoint Source Water Pollution

Nonpoint Source > Watershed Assessment > Impaired Waters - Integrated Report > External Data and Listings > How Can I Submit My Data? How Can I Submit My Data?

All data is welcome in any form, however, data submitted using the provided Microsoft Excel template will ensure data is much more readily available and prepared for review. Contact the external data coordinator for the template. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the external data coordinator.