Riverside National Priorities List Information
IDEM and U.S. EPA held a public meeting on March 25, 2017, at the Riverside Family Center Gymnasium.
IDEM has prepared an alternative proposed plan for the Riverside Ground Water Contamination site.
- Site Investigation Strategy [PDF]
- IDEM Letter to U.S. EPA about the Proposed Riverside National Priorities List Site [PDF]
- Regulations.gov: National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Riverside Ground Water Contamination
- Wellhead Protection Areas, Riverside Ground Water Contamination (Indianapolis, IN) [PDF]
- The U.S. EPA comment period ended on September 5, 2016. Filed comments are available online through the Regulations.Gov system.
If you have questions or comments, please contact:
- Jessica Huxhold Fliss, Senior Environmental Manager, Federal Programs Section: (317) 233-2823, firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional inquiries, please contact IDEM at (317) 232-8603, toll free (within Indiana) at (800) 451-6027, or email email@example.com.