Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Department of Environmental Management
Air Quality in Indiana
Indiana Emission Credit Registry
- General Information
- What Is the Indiana Emission Credit Registry?
- What Is an Emission Credit?
- What Reductions Are Eligible for Registration?
- What Is "Surplus"?
- Who May Use the Emission Credit Registry?
- Why Must Sources Obtain Emission Credits For Use As Offsets?
- What Information Will the Emission Credit Registry Contain?
- What Fees Are Associated With The Emission Credit Registry?
- What Happens To the Data In the Registry Once It Is Submitted?
- Generation and Registration
- How Can I Generate Emission Reductions?
- How Should I Calculate Emission Reductions?
- What Pollutants Can Be Registered?
- How Are Emission Reductions Registered?
- Are Mobile Sources Eligible To Register Emission Credits?
- Is There A Deadline for Registering Emission Reductions?
- When Can I Add My Data to the Emission Credit Registry?
- Use and Expiration
- How Can I Use Emission Credits?
- How Long Do I Have To Use A Registered Emission Credit?
- Are Emission Credits Transferable?
- Why Might The Quantity Of Registered Emission Credits Be Reduced?
- Can Credits for One Pollutant Be Used As Offsets for Other Pollutants?
- Can Reductions Generated In One County Be Used In Another County?
- What Is the Process for Using Registered Emission Credits?
- Can Emission Credits Be Traded or Sold Without Being Used As Offsets?
- How Are Emission Credits Purchased?
- What Emission Credits are Currently Available?
- Who is Looking for Emission Credits?