Air quality monitoring is conducted across the state of Indiana for a variety of programs; National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) compliance, air quality trends, Air Quality Index (AQI), air quality mapping (AIRNow), special monitoring projects, and others.
- Network Description [XLS]
- Network Description lists the current sites and the parameters monitored at each site.
- Network Review:
- A Network Review is conducted annually to determine any changes to be made to the network.
- Quality Assurance:
- Quality Assurance procedures and guidelines are developed and implemented to ensure the validity and quality of the data collected.
- Exceptional Events:
- Exceedance data are reviewed to determine if the data are affected by an exceptional event as defined by the U.S. EPA.
- States' View of the Air
- This report highlights the air quality in counties and cities in the United States. Like a report card, IDEM has graded areas on the state of their air quality under the federal standards for ozone and fine particles.
Air Quality Monitoring Data
- Continuous Air Quality Monitoring Data:
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Data Map
- Lead (Pb) Data Map
- Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx) Data Map
- Ozone (O3) Data Map
- Particulate (PM2.5) Data Map
- Particulate (PM10) Data
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) Data Map
- Toxics (Indiana ToxWatch Monitoring Sites) Data Map
- U.S. EPA Air Toxics at Schools Data
- Illinois Monitoring Data
- Michigan Monitoring Data
- Cincinnati, Ohio Monitoring Data
- Quick View Current Monitoring Data Summaries
- Historical Air Quality Trends:
- Meteorological Data
- Air Quality Data Summary Reports: