Welcome to IDEM's e-Services portal, part of the myIDEM experience. From this page, you can access IDEM's available information and data management services. The services listed can provide you direct access to more than 25 million virtual documents and files, allow you to complete a permit or regulatory application online, or even view public data from an agency database.
Additional data and services are added frequently. Please check this page often to find the latest information on available Web tools.
- Regulatory Services Portal:
- The RSP service is designed to make it easier for customers to electronically submit notifications, applications and data. There are many services currently available and new services being added regularly. Please see the RSP page for a complete list of available services.
- Virtual File Cabinet:
- With more than 2 million documents available, IDEM's Virtual File Cabinet is available 24 hours per day/7 days a week. Additional files and program area records are added frequently. Instructions on using the VFC and a complete list of program records are available.
- Asbestos License Renewal Web Tutorial:
- A training video to guide users through the license renewal process for Individuals and Contractors.
- DieselWise Indiana Portal:
- When clean diesel funding is available, grant opportunities are posted to the DieselWise Indiana Web site. The DieselWise Indiana portal is designed to provide electronic submittal of applications, fleet inventories and reimbursement requests. Through this portal, equipment owners and operators will be able to submit their application materials, detailed fleet inventory information and other required state forms for review and approval by DieselWise Indiana staff. In those cases where funding is awarded and projects are underway, Grantees will be able to request reimbursement for costs incurred in an efficient electronic process through the DieselWise Indiana portal.
- Digital Inspector:
- This on-site digital inspection program allows IDEM's compliance staff to quickly and efficiently complete inspection forms while at a regulated facility. The program provides a consistent and timely report for affected parties and was a winner of a national innovation award. View the digital inspector forms and more information about the program at link here.
- Providing access to Indiana's continuous air quality monitoring network, IDEM's LEADS site offers access to near real-time data from air monitors across Indiana. Approximately 65 percent of Indiana's air monitoring network is now available via this system. The complete IDEM LEADS network will be available electronically by December 2009.
- NetDMR is a free web-based tool that allows National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permittees to electronically sign and submit their discharge monitoring reports (DMRs) to IDEM via a secure internet connection. This web-based service will replace the manual process of submitting DMRs in paper form.
- Rule 6 Storm Water Discharges Exposed to Industrial Activity:
- The purpose of this rule is to establish requirements for storm water discharges exposed to industrial activity. Without appropriate storm water pollution prevention and control measures, storm water run-off will transport debris, chemicals, and other pollutants. The result can be the loss of the intended uses of local water bodies. A complete view of the Rule 6 permitting documents, and more information about the program can be found on the Industrial Storm Water Permitting webpage.
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Operator Training:
- Facilities with underground storage tanks (USTs) must have individuals trained and certified as Class A, Class B and Class C operators for duties related to monitoring for accidental releases, preventing harmful contamination to soil and ground water, keeping records, and planning for potential cleanup costs. Free training and certification is available on the Regulatory Service Portal.
If you have any questions or corrections, please send an email to "myIDEM at idem.IN.gov".