October 18, 2005 - 1:30 p.m.
Indiana Government Center South
Conference Center Room A
402 West Washington Street
- Call to Order
- Approval of the Minutes from the April 19, 2005, Meeting
- IDEM Reports
- Rulemaking Activities:
- Public Hearing on Preliminary Adoption of LSA #05-85 - General Motors F019 Delisting Rule.
- Board Consideration of Preliminary Adoption of LSA #05-85 - General Motors F019 Delisting Rule.
- Presentation of Nonrule Policy Document: W-0058 - Use of Chipped Tires in Sewage Systems Bruce Palin, Assistant Commissioner, Office of Land Quality
- Legislative Update - Sandra Flum, Director, Communications and Intergovernmental Relations
- Nonrule Policy Documents vs. Rules -Nancy King, Rules and Legislation Section, Office of General Counsel
- Other Matters - Open Forum
- Anticipated Date of Next Board Meeting: November 15, 2005, 1:30 p.m.