November 15, 2005 - 1:30 p.m.
Indiana Government Center South
Conference Center Room A
402 West Washington Street
- Call to Order
- Approval of the Minutes from the October 18, 2005, Meeting (At the time the original packet went out, the minutes were not available.)
- IDEM Reports
- Response to Board Request Concerning Leaking Tank Guidance on IDEM's Web Site
- Rulemaking Activities:
- Public Hearing on Preliminary Adoption of LSA #05-66 - 2005 Hazardous Waste Annual Update
- Board Consideration of Preliminary Adoption of LSA #05-66 - 2005 Hazardous Waste Annual Update
- OPPTA NPD #00001-05, "Compliance and Technical Assistance Program Quality Assurance Guarantee", Paula Smith, Chief, Compliance and Technical Assistance Program Branch, Office of Pollution Prevention and Technical Assistance (This is not the NPD formal NPD presentation to the Board.)
- LSA #05-182, "Inspection and Cleaning of Properties Contaminated by Chemicals Used in the Illegal Manufacture of a Controlled Substance", Bruce Palin, Assistant Commissioner, Office of Land Quality
- Other Matters - Open Forum
- Anticipated Date of Next Board Meeting: January 17, 2006, 1:30 p.m.