Facilities located in Indiana can now submit information to both EPA and Indiana simultaneously through the Central Data Exchange (CDX) using the TRI-ME software. CDX will automatically forward your data to IDEM using the National Environmental Information Exchange Network.
The Benefits of using CDX
- No need to dual report - one submission satisfies both requirements.
- No annoying errors - built-in edit and data quality checks reduces call-backs and revisions.
- No diskettes or paper - all-electronic system allows speedy reporting.
- No postage or overnight charges - one less bill to pay.
- No worrying that the report has been lost or delivered incorrectly - quick electronic confirmation lets you know your data has been successfully submitted.
Have a question about CDX?
The CDX Help Desk is available for data submission technical support between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm (EST) at (888) 890-1995, or email@example.com.