The Core 40 Subcommittee has charged the Diploma Content Taskforce to:
- Explore best practices for ensuring that graduation plans, career pathway plans, and post-secondary degree mapping align for all students.
- Consider promising and innovative practices in scheduling that allow for expanded access and greater flexibility in the number of courses offered.
- Determine which course offerings are aligned with Indiana’s college and career ready standards and can crosswalk to fulfill multiple requirements within the diploma structure
- Make recommendations for changes to course requirements for general, core 40, academic honors, and technical honors diplomas to ensure each Indiana student has enough flexibility in his or her schedule to pursue a college and career pathway plan appropriate for his or her individual goals, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Rick Barnett, Indiana Marujun
- Jennifer Berry, Indiana Dept. of Education
- Carroll Easterday, Westfield Washington Schools
- Kris Emaus, Retired from NIPSCO
- Vickie Ferrell, Retired Administrator, Speedway Schools
- Robert Guffin, Ex. Director, State Board of Education
- James Little, Logansport Community School Corp.
- Martin Padgett, Clark Memorial Hospital
- TJ Rivard, Indiana University
- Dave Shane, LDI
- Sam Snideman, Commission for Higher Education