The Core 40 Subcommittee has charged the Diploma Structure Taskforce to:
- Examine in-depth each of the diploma structures (General, Core 40, Academic Honors, and Technical Honors) to understand what value each of them hold with employers and postsecondary providers.
- Consider best practices for showing the competencies that students have earned while in high school, regardless of which diploma they have achieved.
- Determine recommendations for changes to diploma structure, including whether or not there is a need for a career and technical education diploma.
- Amanda Culhan, Indiana Dept. of Education
- Nichole Detrick, International School of Indiana
- Pamela Horne, Purdue University
- Chris Lowery, Ivy Tech
- Teresa Lubbers, Commission for Higher Education
- Marie Mackintosh, CECI/DWD
- Heather Moffatt, Vincennes University
- Glenda Ritz, Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Brad Rohrer, Subaru
- David St. John, Cook Pharmica
- Daniel Tyree, Plymouth Community School Corp.