- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

  • Business & Agriculture
  • Residents
  • Government
  • Education
  • Taxes & Finance
  • Visiting & Playing
  • Family & Health

Indiana Archives and Records Administration

Amber Alert
Amber Alert - TEST

Indiana Archives and Records Administration

IARA > Services from the Archives > Closed Institutions & Student Records Closed Institutions & Student Records

The Indiana State Archives maintains academic transcripts for defunct institutions that were formerly regulated by the Indiana Commission on Proprietary Education (COPE). To request an academic transcript, please complete SF 48905 - Request and Authorization for Release of Student Records, and submit as required on the form.

List of Defunct Schools

Instructions for institutions not regulated by COPE