Location: Tippecanoe River Rest Park, Old US 30/Lincoln Highway at CR 350 W, Warsaw (Kosciusko County, Indiana)
Marker No Longer Standing. Replaced by 43.2007.1 Chinworth Bridge
Installed: Erected 1999 Indiana Historical Bureau, Kosciusko County Historical Society, and Kosciusko County Convention and Visitors Bureau
Built 1897 across Tippecanoe River by Bellefontaine Bridge and Iron Company of Ohio. Single-span 140-foot iron bridge is last remaining Pratt through truss bridge in county. U.S. Highway 30 bypassed it in 1924. Closed to vehicle traffic 1975. Leased by Kosciusko County Historical Society 1975. Listed in National Register of Historic Places 1997.
Transportation, Buildings and Architecture