STEP 1: Get an Application- There are three ways to get an application. Choose one below:
- Call the Division of Family Resources toll free at 1-800-403-0864 and ask for an application to be mailed to you.
- Go to an enrollment center near you. Someone will be there to give you an application.
- Print out an English application or Spanish application.
STEP 2: Fill Out and Sign the Application
STEP 3: Turn in the Application - There are two ways to turn in your application:
- Take it to an enrollment center that is convenient for you. Someone will be there to answer any questions, make sure the application is complete and help families choose a doctor for their children; or
- Take it to a local office of the Division of Family Resources in the county where your family lives.
- What happens next.